This placeholder lets you display your images from the Photo Gallery on a page grouped beneath album headings, so the user can see all the images immediately without needing to select an album first. You can also enable enquires on the images and customise how the images are displayed.
The main difference between this placeholder and the Albums Placeholder is that the images are displayed immediately without needing to select an album first. If you have too many images to display on a single page, or you simply want to display albums first, take a look at the Albums Placeholder.
There are four sections to be completed for this placeholder:
Here you just need to check the checkbox next to each album that you would like shown on this page.
In this section you can set the width and height at which to display the image thumbnails, or if you select Maintain Aspect Ratio you can set a a maximum width or height value.
It is recommended to select Maintain Aspect Ratio and enter a maximum height or width. As the name suggests, this will maintain the aspect ratio of your images and prevent stretching
If you would like users to have the ability to submit enquiries about your images, check the Enabled checkbox and two extra fields will appear:
- Enquiry Email: This is the email address which enquiries will be sent to.
- Enquiry Redirect: This is the page that users will be sent to after they submit an enquiry. Generally, a Thank You page is created with information about response times and the user is redirected there.
In this section you can customise image sorting and what happens after users click on an image:
- Large Image Display:
- Normal: The user is taken to a new page after clicking the image.
- SlimBox: The user remains on the page, and the image is opened in a modal window.
- Show Description (SlimBox Only): Checking this option will include the images description in the modal window.
- Sort Order By: Select how the images should be ordered.