When your website goes live the login details for all the initial Mintox users are sent out via email around that time, and any users added after the go live process would have had their own email sent out containing login details.
If you are unable to locate the email, or if the login details in the email do not work, you can request a new password be emailed out to you by following the steps below. We are unable to provide you with your current password because we cannot access that information.
- Go to the Mintox login page, which is your web address with /mintox added to the end. For example, to access the Mintox login page for mintox.com the URL mintox.com/mintox is used.
- Click on the Forgot Password? link.
- Type your email address into the Email Address field and click Reset Password. Your email address will appear in the field automatically if it was entered on the previous page.
- A confirmation message will appear above the login form confirming that, if your email address is in the system, a new password will be emailed out to you shortly.
If a success message doesn't appear, or the email does not arrive after 10 minutes, please contact support for further assistance.
- The email you receive will contain a link allowing you to set a new password. Once you have entered your new password and submitted the form you can retry logging into Mintox.
Now that you have your Mintox password, you'll need to log into Mintox.