The Mintox Sales Component is a powerful, customisable tool that helps you achieve greater efficiency and increased profits.
Whether your business is large or small, it manages and tracks your sales workflow at every stage from lead to converted sale.
You can benefit whether you have one person in one office, or multiple sales forces and locations. No longer do you have to rely on a diversity of handwritten notes, files on multiple computers for information about new sales opportunities, prospects or confirmed orders.
A key feature of Sales is that you can use it as a stand-alone system or combine it with a front-end website. With this degree of flexibility, it is easy to make it fit the way you do business.
Another feature is a comprehensive and intuitive dashboard that puts management intelligence at your fingertips. It is possible to make the dashboard your personal Home page so that up to the minute information is always in front of you.
Because Sales is a web application, your staff can use it whether at their desks or on the road. Wherever they are, they can access current data and update it in real time.
If you have different workflows for different types of sales, it is easy to put them into the system. There is no need to modify your existing business processes to make your organisation more efficient and responsive.
This component improves your sales management and forecasting too. As well as allowing you to monitor conversion rates, it integrates with the powerful customer relationship management features of both the Customers & Members and Companies Components. It even takes care of the everyday challenge of keeping track of individual tasks by sending out alerts or reminders.
By assigning different permission levels, you can allow some people to view and administer all data and others to see only what is relevant to them. It is very easy to create filtered views of your data and quickly analyse what is happening at different steps in your workflow. This puts the spotlight on issues such as process bottlenecks or low conversion rates.
What you can do
- set up a sales management dashboard as your Home page
- build a customised sales workflow that you can monitor
- track all sales right through the sales cycle
- dispense with multiple files and manual tracking systems
- access sales information anywhere you have web access
- manage a central record of contacts
- share knowledge in a standard format
- keep contact history notes
- provide an audit trail
- upload documents
- link to documents
- set reminders and alerts
How you benefit
- use your Mintox website as a customer management system
- more efficient use of time
- never lose track of a sales opportunity
- have greater analysis of your sales and marketing effort
- increase your sales
- improve customer service
- improve follow up of opportunities – improve your conversion rate
Integrates with these Mintox Components
Contact us for more information.