Mintox Industry Scenario:
Retail Consumer Products
An entrepreneur starts up a new business that will sell books and toys online.
Although he keeps physical stock in a warehouse, his only retail outlet is his e-commerce website. Customers are able to browse and search thousands of products in dozens of categories and sub-categories and make secure online orders.
Website requirements include
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- dynamic creation and updating of categories
- multiple levels of categories
- ability to display one product in multiple categories
- suggestive selling with “people who bought this also bought… ”
- links to related products
- promotion of seasonal products and gift ideas
- thumbnail previews and multiple photos of each product
- display quantity available of each item
- full shopping cart features with secure online purchases
- international shipping including optional insurance and express delivery