Mintox Industry Scenario:
Architects and Designers
A firm of architects and interior designers uses the web to share plans and other documents with clients and builders.
The documents are extremely large digital files that are usually too big to send by email. Each document may need to be shared with numerous people in different parts of the country. The architects need to know who has seen the latest version of a document.
Website requirements include
- an archive of all versions of all documents
- create and manage groups who have permission to view specified documents
- automatic notification to group members when a new document is available
- receive files from clients
- total security
- no file size restrictions
- full tracking of and login and download history
- ability to simultaneously upload multiple files uploads
- management of meeting notes and other project information